Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day


And here's the turkey just out of the oven and waiting to be carved.  He turned out perfectly!

We're certainly going to have a few meals from this one.  It will become turkey curry on New Year's Day!

Minnie helped me put away the Christmas ribbons.

 And Suzie found her favourite warm spot on the lawn.

And now it's Boxing Day, Sunday December 26th, which although not normally a holiday here, will be a little quieter since it's Sunday.  Other parts of Spain, such as the Balearic Islands do keep December 26 as a holiday.

Thanks for your visit.  I hope you had a good Christmas and ¡hasta la vista!

 

3 comments:

MurciaDailyPhoto said...

I hope you had a happy Christmas day. I don't know how to be a Christmas with temperatures above 20 degrees celsius. To me it would make me weird.
I've left another comment in your blog: Canarybird's nest, at the post: Cognac Gulch.

Ashleigh said...

Wow! What a beautiful tablescape and bird!!! Yum!

Jo said...

I just heard a voice saying, "ohhhhhh, how beautiful..." and I realized it was my voice... :-)

I think you live in the most beautiful place on earth.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin